April 21, 2018, 01:14:21 AM

Author Topic: BIRTHDAY FUN - Come Celebrate DS's First Birthday!  (Read 686 times)

September 26, 2013, 07:15:35 PM

Evreka

• Quibbling Queen
  • Administrator
    • Try & Trix
BIRTHDAY FUN - Come Celebrate DS's First Birthday!
Share your favourite memory from the past year!

Happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday, little DS, happy birthday to you!

:stars:  :flower: :stars:

It's amazing how time flies, it's hard to believe this site has now been up and running for 365 days!  :yay: A year ago, on 27 September(*) 2012, The Discussion Station opened for registration for the first members, and you all came trickling in one after another.  :hug: During the past year we've grown in both boards, posts and members and seen some great and interesting discussions! And it is all thanks to YOU, its members! As with any web site, it is the members who fills it with life, and joy and thought-provoking material, and we on staff are so happy every single one of YOU decided to join here and make this place what it is!  :hug:

So let's all take this opportunity to remember what it was like in the beginning, to share your memories from this first year. How did you find us? What made you join? Your favourite memory from the past year?

What do you want to see more of in the future? Are there things you'd like to see less of? Feel free to bring up other memories or thoughts related to our first year, enjoy yourself and have FUN!

Butterbeer and other goodies are on the House, the glasses will refill themselves so just tuck in!  :harryronbb:

As the day progresses more new and exiting things will start to pop up over the forum, and the first to set sail is:

1) The New Year Site Make-Over as we wheel out the Knight Bus, to help us bump things around!  :fredgeorge: If you do not know where your favourite board went, rest assured they are all still here. The Recreation Center is perhaps the most well hidden one. You can now find it under The Passenger Lounge: Reading and Recreation/The Game Center, further down on the first (index) page.

------
* It may not be 27 September yet in your time zone, but our Australian members have already had half or more of that date.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2013, 08:12:55 PM by Evreka »

September 27, 2013, 08:46:31 PM
Reply #1

siena

Well, very Happy Birthday to you, DS  :heart:

I'm very glad you are around !!

My first memories of you were that I couldn't manage to sign up  ;D - the confirmation mail never arrived, maybe you disliked my email address ... ;) but luckily helpful ss19 sorted it all out for me manually ...

So I wish you all the best for the coming years - and stay exactly as you are I would say !!