June 22, 2018, 04:15:10 AM

Author Topic: Easter/Spring Traditions Around the World  (Read 557 times)

April 15, 2014, 04:06:27 AM

Evreka

• Quibbling Queen
  • Administrator
    • Try & Trix
We all come from various parts of the world and whether we celebrate Easter as such or not, we
might all have some form of spring customs in our countries and neighbourhoods and families. What does your tradition look like?

Are you doing something special for Easter? Do you have another spring tradition that you want to tell us about?

Will you - or your children - meet an Easter hare, or are you celebrating mostly in church? Are there any special food for this season?
April 16, 2014, 08:43:53 PM
Reply #1

BillieMac

We have an Easter egg hunt on Mayne Island. I do a kids' crafts table, where we paint eggs, (I hard boil them the night before,) and make paper baskets. I make my own egg paints, with corn starch, vinegar and food colouring.
April 04, 2015, 08:26:33 AM
Reply #2

Evreka

• Quibbling Queen
  • Administrator
    • Try & Trix
April 04, 2015, 05:39:56 PM
Reply #3

HealerOne

• Staffer
    • Chasing the Tale
When I think of Easter I get pictures in my head of Jelly Beans,
                                                                                          Deviled Eggs,
                                                                                                                Ham or turkey,
                                                                                                                                      Fancy dresses with Hats,
                                                     Bunny Rabbits and Little yellow chicks.
                                                                                                               Children looking for Easter Eggs,
                                                              Filling their baskets full of goodies!

Happiest Easter To All!