October 18, 2018, 10:01:29 PM

Author Topic: Merry Christmas and Happy Holliday!  (Read 790 times)

December 23, 2014, 09:18:31 PM

Evreka

• Quibbling Queen
  • Administrator
    • Try & Trix
In a few hours it will be Christmas Eve in Sweden, the day all Swedish kids look most forward to, as Santa comes on a personal visit to all kind and good children.  :) Santa's got some very busy hours ahead of him now... Talk about a person in risk of Splinching himself!   :P ;)

I sure hope all of us have come to a point where we can celebrate our holidays in peace and joy without any such risks! What will your Christmas Days bring in terms of what you are going to do? Any particular gift you would just LOVE  :love: to get? Any particular gift that you look forward to give this year?

I've just had an early taste of this years special Christmas Ham, and it was delicious!  :thumbup:

:train: = MERRY CHRISTMAS, DS'ers!

December 26, 2014, 03:11:17 PM
Reply #1

HealerOne

• Staffer
    • Chasing the Tale
;D This isn't a post where I say I got what I wanted at Christmas - I have to tell you that my sister, who lives far away from me, had visited recently. In the process of spoiling me she had made me a pot of chicken soup. "Where's your pepper?" she asked. I explained that I hated pepper. That I had 'reacted' to pepper and that I considered myself allergic to it. She harrumphed at that.

For Christmas, I received a big package from her for Christmas, full of smaller gifts. They were all wonderful until I got to the last one which was wrapped like a Christmas Cracker. She had placed jingle bells at each end of the twisted wrapper. I opened it and it was a shaker of ... you guessed it ... pepper. I called her and asked why she did that. "I just wanted to spice up your Christmas!" We both had a laugh over it all, but nonetheless the pepper is going in the bin!
December 26, 2014, 08:50:13 PM
Reply #2

Evreka

• Quibbling Queen
  • Administrator
    • Try & Trix
They were all wonderful until I got to the last one which was wrapped like a Christmas Cracker. She had placed jingle bells at each end of the twisted wrapper. I opened it and it was a shaker of ... you guessed it ... pepper. I called her and asked why she did that. "I just wanted to spice up your Christmas!" We both had a laugh over it all, but nonetheless the pepper is going in the bin!
It was a step up from maggots, I hope?  ;)

Ouch, at least you didn't get an allergic reaction to it, which is a good thing.  :console: I guess you'll just have to remember the other gifts you got and try to forget about that one...
January 17, 2015, 03:56:31 PM
Reply #3

Pepper

I had a great Christmas, but there was too much food.  It was good though.  The tree was lovey. It didn't snow. I love decorating trees at Christmas.  It's so fun. I just really had a blessed Christmas this year.

The best part regarding TV,  :harry: :ron: :hermioneread: it was Harry Potter Weekend on ABC Family. So awesome!
January 18, 2015, 08:50:33 PM
Reply #4

Evreka

• Quibbling Queen
  • Administrator
    • Try & Trix
I love decorating trees at Christmas.  It's so fun. ...
Oooh! I love that too. My family own some christmas baubles that originally belonged to my grandmother's parents, and they are just lovely! Some of them are formed like baubles, others have very different shapes, like trumpets and angels and acorns. Then we have younger decorations as well, bought by every generation since, in combination they make a very special tree!  :luna:
December 31, 2015, 02:17:19 PM
Reply #5

Evreka

• Quibbling Queen
  • Administrator
    • Try & Trix
Happy New Year everyone!  :stars: :stars: :stars:
December 31, 2015, 02:52:25 PM
Reply #6

HealerOne

• Staffer
    • Chasing the Tale
 :stars: Happiest of New Year's to everyone! :stars: We have a big year coming up with Fantastic Beasts and The Cursed Child on the horizon. Can't wait to see and hear all the hype about that. Best blessing for everyone's New Year! :flower: 
December 31, 2015, 04:40:00 PM
Reply #7

Hermione P

• My Tumblr page